Earn Qantas points1 on your everyday purchases.
Plus with the added benefit of payWave+, a faster way to pay! Your Visa Credit Card makes those smaller transactions faster and more convenient.
Receive the benefit of our complimentary overseas travel insurance cover, when you purchase 50% of your travel with your Visa Platinum Credit Card4.
For more details on this cover please view the Allianz Global Assistance Travel Insurance Information Booklet available by clicking here.
As soon as your card has been issued; you'll have access to the Visa Platinum Concierge Service. Wherever you are in the world, it's available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You'll receive personal assistance with a whole host of services including restaurant recommendations or reservations, help planning your holiday or someone to organise delivery of flowers to a loved one - your concierge service will be waiting for your call. This service is free of charge to our Visa Platinum cardholders and will save you time, money and hassle.
To contact your concierge service simply call 1800 639 607 in Australia or 0508 600 100 in New Zealand.
As a Visa Platinum cardholder, you'll have access to exclusive special offers. From great deals at international hotels to special VIP entertainment offers that are closer to home - we're always looking for opportunities to roll out the red carpet for you. For more information please visit the Visa Platinum website by clicking here.
Both Members and non-Members can apply for a credit card using a variety of channels.
BPAY biller code - 91389
Normal lending criteria and fees and charges apply. Rates and fees are current as at 9 June 2015
1. Qantas Points accrue in accordance with and subject to the Qantas Credit Union Visa Platinum Reward Terms and Conditions here. You must be a member of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program to earn and redeem points. A joining fee may apply. Membership and the earning and redemption of points are subject to the terms and conditions of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program available online at qantas.com/terms. Purchases exclude cash and cash equivalent transactions. You are also not entitled to earn points in certain other circumstances.
2. Selected Qantas products and services are Qantas passenger flights (with a QF flight number) purchased on the Qantas merchant account, i.e. directly with Qantas or some travel agents, and Qantas Frequent Flyer and Qantas Club membership joining and annual fees apply. Excludes Jetstar, Qantas Holidays, Qantas branded non-airfare products, Qantas Freight and Qantas Staff Travel.
3. This joining fee waiver is offered by Qantas Credit Union. It is available to new applicants or existing Visa Platinum credit card account holders who are not already Qantas Frequent Flyer members and who apply for membership online at qantas.com/terms. This offer is non-transferable and not available in conjunction with any other offer. Qantas Frequent Flyer membership and each application is subject to approval by Qantas.
4. Terms and Conditions Apply. Qantas Staff Credit Union Limited (trading as Qantas Credit Union), the insured, has entered into a Group Policy for overseas travel insurance with Allianz Australia Insurance Limited ABN 15 000 122 850 AFS Licence No. 234708 (Allianz), the insurer. AGA Assistance Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 52 097 227 177, AFSL 245631) trading as Allianz Global Assistance is authorised by Allianz to arrange the Group Policy and deal with and settle any claims on its behalf and provides no advice. The benefit of the cover under the Group Policy is extended automatically to Qantas Credit Union Visa Platinum cardholders where certain eligibility criteria are met (eligible cardholders). Eligible cardholders do not have their own policy or enter into a contract of insurance with Allianz. Subject to certain terms and conditions, they have the right to recover the amount of their loss from Allianz solely by operation of section 48 of the Insurance Contracts Act 1984 (Cth). Qantas Credit Union is not the agent of Allianz or the eligible cardholders, does not provide any advice and does not receive any commission in relation to the cover. Refer to the Allianz Global Assistance Travel Insurance Information Booklet for more information, available at here. Benefit available where at least 50% of the amount payable for the overseas travel (including accommodation arrangements) for you and any accompanying person is paid using your Visa Platinum Credit Card before the start of your travel. Accompanying persons are your spouse (or legally-recognised de facto) and/or your dependents under the age of 21 who travel with you for the entire trip. The maximum cover provided, regardless of the number of persons the claims relate to is $1,000,000. Benefit limits and sub-limits apply. There is no cover while travelling in Australia.
5. Intro rate applies to all transactions (including purchases and balance transfers) for the first five months from the first date your account is approved and then reverts to the standard variable rate, currently 18.99% pa as at 9 June 2015 subject to change.
6. Annual fee charged upon account opening.
7. Up to 55 days interest free on purchases only applies if your account is paid in full by the due date each month. Excludes cash advances and BPAY transactions. Payment must be received by Qantas Credit Union by close of business. This information is subject to our disclaimers.
+Please note: The daily limit set for this feature is $200 per day or a limit of 5 payWave transactions up to $200 per day. If the Member has exceeded their payWave transaction limit for the day, they will still be able to use the PIN or sign methods of payment with their card.
Qantas Staff Credit Union Ltd trading as Qantas Credit Union ABN 53 087 650 557 AFSL/Australian Credit Licence 238 305 is the issuer, offeror and administrator of the Qantas Credit Union Visa Platinum Reward Card and is a credit provider and credit licensee under National Consumer Credit laws.