The car loan that takes you further.
Buying a new car usually means putting holidays on hold for a while, but with a Qantas Points Car Loan you’ll be earning Qantas Points1 from day one, making your next big trip a reality sooner than you think.
So if you find your dream car and apply for a Qantas Points Car Loan of $38,000; in 5 years you’ll earn 132,997 Qantas Points2. Plus, you’ll receive your Qantas Points monthly, so you can save them up for your dream holiday overseas, or use them to travel to more local destinations.
Features and benefits:
- Earn 1,000 Qantas Points1 for every $1000 on your loan balance per annum2
- Qantas Points calculated and credited monthly based on your average monthly balance
- Competitive fixed interest rate (see our current interest rates here)
- Loan amount from $15,000
- $0 upfront fees (see our fees and charges brochure at qantascu.com.au, early repayment and dishonour fees may apply)
- Available on cars, caravans, boats and motorcycles up to 5 years old
- Complimentary Qantas Frequent Flyer membership3
|Product||Interest Rate||Comparison Rate#||Application Fee||Monthly Fees||Qantas Points1|
|Qantas Points Car Loan||8.74% pa||8.74% pa||$0||$0||Yes|
|Westpac Fixed Secured Personal Loan||8.49% pa||9.54% pa||$250||$10||No|
|CommBank Fixed Secured Personal Loan||7.99% pa||9.04% pa||$250||$10||No|
Rates current as at: 18 February 2015
|Click here for more info|
# WARNING: This comparison rate applies to the example or the examples given. Different amounts and terms will result in different comparison rates. Costs such as redraw fees or early repayment fees, and cost savings such as fee waivers, are not included in the comparison rate but may influence the cost of the loan. A loan of $30,000 a term of 5 years and a monthly repayment frequency have been used to calculate our comparison rate. Our comparison rate schedule is available on our website qantascu.com.au.
1. Qantas Points accrue in accordance with and subject to the Qantas Points Banking Rewards Terms and Conditions issued by Qantas Credit Union available here. You must be a member of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program to earn and redeem Qantas Points. A joining fee may apply, however, Qantas Credit Union has arranged to provide Qantas Frequent Flyer membership with the joining fee waived to Qantas Credit Union members who are not already a Qantas Frequent Flyer member and who apply at qantas.com/joinffqscu. Membership and the earning and redemption of Qantas Points are subject to the terms and conditions of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program available online at qantas.com/terms. Qantas Credit Union recommends that you seek independent tax advice in respect of the tax consequences (including fringe benefits tax, and goods and services tax and income tax) arising from the use of this product or from participating in the Qantas Frequent Flyer program or from using any of the rewards or other available program facilities.
2. This example should be used as a guide only. Assumptions based on a loan of $38,000 principal & interest loan with a loan tem of 7 years and a monthly repayment frequency. It excludes additional repayments and is based on an ongoing interest rate of 8.99%p.a. Interest rate changes or repayments may affect Qantas Points calculations.
3. This joining fee waiver is offered by Qantas Credit Union and is available to new applicants who are not already Qantas Frequent Flyer members and who apply for membership online at qantas.com/joinqffqscu. This offer is non transferable and not available in conjunction with any other offer. Qantas Frequent Flyer membership and each application is subject to approval by Qantas.
Qantas Credit Union is the issuer, offeror and administrator of the Qantas Points Banking products and is a credit provider and credit licensee under National Consumer Credit laws. Normal lending criteria and fees and charges apply. Terms and conditions available upon request.