1. Qantas CreditUnion Limited (QCU), the insured, has entered into a Group Policy for overseas travel insurance with Allianz Australia Insurance Limited ABN 15 000 122 850 AFS Licence No. 234708 (Allianz), the insurer. AGA Assistance Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 52 097 227 177, AFSL 245631)trading as Allianz Global Assistance is authorised by Allianz to arrange the Group Policy and deal with and settle any claims on its behalf and provides no advice. The benefit of the cover under the Group Policy is extended automatically to QCU Visa Platinum cardholders where certain eligibility criteria are met (eligible cardholders). Eligible cardholders do not have their own policy or enter into a contract of insurance with Allianz. Subject to certain terms and conditions, they have the right to recover the amount of their loss from Allianz solely by operation of section 48 of the Insurance Contracts Act 1984 (Cth). QCU is not the agent of Allianz or the eligible cardholders, does not provide any advice and does not receive any commission in relation to the cover. Qantas Credit Union may vary, terminate or not renew the Group Policy where permitted by law and your consent may not be required. Refer to the Allianz Global Assistance Travel Insurance Information Booklet for more information, available at www.qantascu.com.au
2. Qantas Points accrue in accordance with and subject to the Qantas Points Banking Rewards Terms and Conditions issued by Qantas Credit Union available here. You must be a member of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program to earn and redeem Qantas Points. A joining fee may apply, however, Qantas Credit Union has arranged to provide Qantas Frequent Flyer membership with the joining fee waived to Qantas Credit Union members who are not already a Qantas Frequent Flyer member and who apply at qantas.com/joinffqscu. Membership and the earning and redemption of Qantas Points are subject to the terms and conditions of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program available online at qantas.com/terms. Qantas Credit Union recommends that you seek independent tax advice in respect of the tax consequences (including fringe benefits tax, and goods and services tax and income tax) arising from the use of this product or from participating in the Qantas Frequent Flyer program or from using any of the rewards or other available program facilities.
3. Purchases exclude cash and cash equivalent transactions. You are also not entitled to earn Qantas Points in certain other circumstances.
4. Selected Qantas products and services are Qantas passenger flights (with a QF flight number) purchased on the Qantas merchant account, i.e. directly with Qantas or some travel agents, and Qantas Frequent Flyer and Qantas Club membership joining and annual fees apply. Excludes Jetstar, Qantas Holidays, Qantas branded non airfare products, Qantas Freight and Qantas Staff Travel.
5. Intro rate applies to all transactions (including purchases, cash advances and balance transfers) for the first five months from the first date your account is approved and then reverts to the standard variable rate. (see our current interest rates here)
6. Annual fee charged upon account opening and annually thereafter.
7. Up to 55 days interest free on purchases only applies if your account is paid in full by the due date each month. Payment must be received by Qantas Credit Union by close of business.
8. This joining fee waiver is offered by Qantas Credit Union and is available to new applicants who are not already Qantas Frequent Flyer members and who apply for membership online at qantas.com/joinqffqscu. This offer is non transferable and not available in conjunction with any other offer. Qantas Frequent Flyer membership and each application is subject to approval by Qantas.
+Please note: The daily limit set for this feature is $200 per day or a limit of 5 payWave transactions up to $200 per day. If the Member has exceeded their payWave transaction limit for the day, they will still be able to use the PIN or sign methods of payment with their card.
Qantas Credit Union is the issuer, offeror and administrator of the Qantas Points Banking products and is a credit provider and credit licensee under National Consumer Credit laws. Normal lending criteria and fees and charges apply. Terms and conditions available upon request.