Qantas Points Home Loan Package
Plus at the end of the intro rate you still continue to earn Qantas Points. It’s the home loan that keeps on giving!
For more information call us on 1300 380 380 to find out how you can start earning Qantas Points today!
Everything you need in your Home Loan:
- $0 annual fee
- $0 establishment & package fees
- $0 account keeping & redraw fees
- Free 100% offset account available
- Available on home and investment loans
- Available for home loans of $150,000 or greater ($250,000 minimum to be eligible for bonus Qantas Points2)
- Borrow up to 95% of the property value (with mortgage insurance)
- Unlimited extra repayments at no cost - pay your loan off sooner!
AND a Great Deal More!
- Earn 150 Qantas Points1 for every $1000 on your loan balance per annum
- Qantas Points credited monthly based on your average monthly balance
- Complimentary Qantas Frequent Flyer membership2
- 15% Discount on Allianz Home and Contents Insurance3
- Bonus 0.10%p.a. interest on selected term deposit accounts4
- $100 free monthly transaction allowance to use at ATMs and EFTPOS, etc.5
- A complimentary meeting with one of our Financial Planners6
Everything you need in your Home Loan:
|Annual Fee||Qantas Points1|
|Qantas Points Home Loan Package||4.39% pa||4.59% pa||$0||Yes|
|ANZ Breakfree Package||4.58% pa||4.95% pa||$375||No|
|NAB Choice Package||4.83% pa||5.21% pa||$395||No|
|Westpac Premier Advantage Package||4.80% pa||5.18% pa||$395||No|
|CommBank Wealth Package||5.15% pa||5.54% pa||$395||No|
Rates current as at: 9 June 2015
|Click here for more info|
Important information: Normal lending criteria and fees and charges apply. Terms and conditions apply and are available upon request.
#WARNING: This comparison rate applies to the example or the examples given. Different amounts and terms will result in different comparison rates. Costs such as redraw fees or early repayment fees, and cost savings such as fee waivers, are not included in the comparison rate but may influence the cost of the loan. A monthly repayment frequency and a term of 25 years have been used to calculate our comparison rate. Our comparison rate schedule is available on our website.
1. Qantas Points accrue in accordance with and subject to the Qantas Points Banking Rewards Terms and Conditions and your Qantas Points Home Loan Package Terms and Conditions available on the Qantas Credit Union website qantascu.com.au/rewards. You must be a member of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program to earn and redeem points. A joining fee usually applies, however, Qantas Credit Union has arranged to provide Qantas Frequent Flyer membership with the joining fee waived to Qantas Credit Union members who are not already a Qantas Frequent Flyer member and who apply at qantas.com/joinffqscu. Membership and the earning and redemption of Qantas Points are subject to the terms and conditions of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program available online at qantas.com/terms. Qantas Credit Union recommends that you seek independent tax advice in respect of the tax consequences (including fringe benefits tax, and goods and services tax and income tax) arising from the use of this product or from participating in the Qantas Frequent Flyer program or from using any of the rewards or other available program facilities.
2. This joining fee waiver is offered by Qantas Credit Union and available to new applicants who are not already Qantas Frequent Flyer members and who apply for membership online at qantas.com/joinqffqscu. This offer is non-transferable and not available in conjunction with any other offer. Qantas Frequent Flyer membership and each application is subject to approval by Qantas. 3. This insurance is underwritten by Allianz Australia Insurance Limited (Allianz) ABN 15 000 122 850, ASFL Licence No. 234 708. Qantas Staff Credit Union Limited ABN 53 087 650 557 (QSCU) acts as an agent for Allianz not as your agent. A Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) is available by calling 1300 747 747. Any advice here does not take into consideration your objectives, financial situation or needs, which you should consider before acting on our recommendations. You should read and consider the PDS and Financial Services Guide (FSG) before deciding whether to acquire any product mentioned. We receive commission on these insurance products as a percentage of the premium paid for each policy. Ask us for more details. Discount applies to first year’s premium when purchased at time of funding. No other discounts apply. The discount may be subject to rounding. 4. Bonus rate applies to term deposits account opened during the term of your Qantas Points Home Loan Package. Special terms of 3, 6, 9 and 12 months are available and are upon request. 5. $100 free monthly transaction allowance for savings accounts within the same membership, based on total loan and deposit balances of $50,000 or more. The allowance will reduce if total balances fall below $50,000. 6. All Financial Planners are Authorised Representatives and provide advice under the authority of ClearView Financial Advice Pty Ltd, ABN 89 133 593 012, AFSL 331 367. Qantas Staff Credit Union Limited trading as Qantas Credit Union ABN 53 087 650 557 AFSL /ACL 238 305 is the issuer, offeror and administrator of the Qantas Credit Union Qantas Points Banking products and is a credit provider and credit licensee under National Consumer Credit laws.