Our Qantas Points Saver is a real win-win.
Not only will you receive a competitive interest rate on your savings, but you’ll also earn 400 Qantas Points1 for every $1,000 in your account.
With a balance of $49,000 that's an impressive 61,039 Qantas Points over 3 years2. What’s more, there’s no application fee and no minimum balance so you can start earning Qantas Points from your first dollar.
Features and benefits:
- Earn 400 Qantas Points1 for every $1000 of your average monthly balance per annum
- Qantas Points credited monthly based on your average monthly balance
- Competitive variable interest rate (see our current interest rates here)
- $0 application fee
- $0 account keeping fee
- $0 minimum or monthly balance required
- Qantas Points can be earned on balances up to $1m
|Click here for more info|
1. Qantas Points accrue in accordance with and subject to the Qantas Points Banking Rewards Terms and Conditions issued by Qantas Credit Union available here. You must be a member of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program to earn and redeem Qantas Points. A joining fee may apply, however, Qantas Credit Union has arranged to provide Qantas Frequent Flyer membership with the joining fee waived to Qantas Credit Union members who are not already a Qantas Frequent Flyer member and who apply at qantas.com/joinffqscu. Membership and the earning and redemption of Qantas Points are subject to the terms and conditions of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program available online at qantas.com/terms. Qantas Credit Union recommends that you seek independent tax advice in respect of the tax consequences (including fringe benefits tax, and goods and services tax and income tax) arising from the use of this product or from participating in the Qantas Frequent Flyer program or from using any of the rewards or other available program facilities.
2. This example should be used as a guide only. Assumptions based on an initial deposit of $49,000, with all interest capitalized, with no additional deposits or withdrawals and an interest rate of 2.50%pa over a 3 year period. Interest rate variations will affect point calculations.
You should read our Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) before opening an account with us. For a PDS, including our Qantas Points Saver SPDS please click here.